- A fungous disease that causes lumber to become brittle and crumble.
wood decay, material degradation, deterioration, true dry rot
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Drywall — Definition,
- Panels of gypsum plaster wrapped in thin cardboard and attached to the house framing to create interior walls.
- Home Inspection — Definition,
- A thorough examination of a house's visible structural parts and systems, conducted before purchase.
- Load-bearing Wall — Definition,
- Any exterior wall or interior wall that supports its weight and the weight of other parts of the building.