- When the buyer is granted permission from the seller to move into the property before closing.
early holding, ownership, tenancy, inhabitancy
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Move-in Condition (MIC) — Acronym,
- A house that is ready for a new occupant.
- Owner Occupant — Definition,
- A borrower who resides in the property used as security for the loan.
- Possession — Definition,
- Something that is owned.
- The condition of having signed all the papers at closing and having received keys to the house.