- When the new owner or occupant is given the go ahead to move in, the property is said to be in move-in condition. This means construction is completely finished, all the touch ups are done, the appliances are in working order, and the property has been thoroughly cleaned making it ready for occupancy.
ideal condition, occupant ready
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Broom Clean — Definition,
- Ready to be cleaned and painted. The term does not mean immaculate or spotless or entirely clean.
- Certificate of Occupancy (CO) — Acronym, Important,
➥ Zoning bylaw.
- Authorization by a local government giving permission for someone to live in or use a building that has just been constructed or renovated.
- Early Occupancy — Definition,
- A condition in which the seller allows the buyer to move in before the sale is closed.