- This term means that a property is ready to be cleaned and painted, but it does not mean immaculate or spotless.
- The ideal condition of a building when it is turned over to an owner or tenant.
tidy, once over, freshen up, neaten
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Blighted Area — Definition,
- An ugly, run-down neighbourhood.
- Curb Appeal — Definition,
- The look of a house when viewed from the street.
- Fixer-upper (fxr) — Abbreviation,
- A house that needs a lot of work and which sells for a discount.
- Mint Condition — Definition,
- A term describing a building or item that's just like new.
- Mop and Glow — Definition,
- A term used inside the car industry to refer to add-ons, especially paint sealant, that do little to add to the value of a car, but a great deal to add to the dealer's profit.
- Move-in Condition (MIC) — Acronym,
- A house that is ready for a new occupant.