- The state or appearance of a building, vehicle, or item that is like brand new.
excellent shape, untarnished, perfect condition, unblemished
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Broom Clean — Definition,
- Ready to be cleaned and painted. The term does not mean immaculate or spotless or entirely clean.
- Curb Appeal — Definition,
- The look of a house when viewed from the street.
- Mop and Glow — Definition,
- A term used inside the car industry to refer to add-ons, especially paint sealant, that do little to add to the value of a car, but a great deal to add to the dealer's profit.
- Resale Value — Definition,
- The sales price that would be negotiated by a willing seller and buyer for an existing home or property.