- The dates during the year when a timeshare owner is scheduled to occupy the property being shared.
fixed time ownership, fixed week, fixed week ownership
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Condominium (condo) — Abbreviation,
- A condominium is an apartment building or townhouse complex where the structure and living areas are managed and owned, rather than rented, by the building's tenants.
- A structure of two or more housing units. The interior space of the units are individually owned. The balance of the property (land, building and other amenities) is owned in common by the owners of the individual units.
- Real Estate (RE) — Acronym, Very Important,
- A section of land including all the natural resources (above and below the surface) and any permanent buildings or structures located on it. Also known as "realty."
- Timeshare — Definition,
- A form of multiple ownership of a piece of property in which each owner has access to the property for a period during the year. Most timeshares are vacation homes in resort areas.