- A form of property ownership where multiple owners take turns using the property at designated times throughout the year. Timeshares are typically vacation homes located in resort destinations.
used certain dated, property sharing, vacation sharing, shared property
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Condominium (condo) — Abbreviation,
- A condominium is an apartment building or townhouse complex where the structure and living areas are managed and owned, rather than rented, by the building's tenants.
- A structure of two or more housing units. The interior space of the units are individually owned. The balance of the property (land, building and other amenities) is owned in common by the owners of the individual units.
- Fixed Time — Definition,
- The time of year when the owner in a timeshare arrangement is scheduled to have occupancy.
- Second Home — Definition,
- An additionally purchased property, often a vacation or a rental property.