- Activities not commonly covered by an insurance policy that carry an increased potential for injury or loss such as downhill skiing or horseback riding.
dangerous activity, high-risk activity
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Hazard — Definition,
- Anything that poses a potential risk of injury or damage.
- Hazard Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers hazards that are considered risky enough not to be covered by a standard insurance policy.
- Health Insurance (HI) — Acronym,
- Insurance that covers the costs of medical expenses for insured persons.