- Indemnity Protection or exemption from loss or damage.
- That which cannot be undone, annulled, or made void such as an indefeasible claim.
irreversible, irrevocable, incontestable, unalterable, binding, permanent
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Addendum — Definition,
- A change made to a contract.
- Breach of Contract (BOC) — Acronym,
- Failure to abide by terms of a legal agreement without a legal excuse.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.
- Non-Cancellable — Definition,
- A contract or section of a contract that cannot be modified.
- X — Definition,
- A symbol used in contracts, or other legal documents, representing where a signature should appear.