Lawn Gnome Theft Insurance
- An insurance policy that covers any losses due to the theft of a lawn gnome. Lawn gnome theft insurance policies will cover hostage negotiation teams, ransom payments, and repair costs. In the event that the gnome cannot be recovered, the policy will also cover grief counselling and/or replacement costs. Not to be confused with a "lawn gnome fidelity bond," which covers thefts perpetrated by lawn gnomes.
Also known as Garden Gnome Theft Insurance (GGTI).
lawn ornament theft insurance, garden gnome insurance
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Alien Abduction Insurance (AAI) — Acronym, Cosmos,
➥ An extra-terrestrial abduction policy.
- Insurance that covers costs resulting from alien abductions.
- Homeowners Insurance — Definition,
- A policy that includes hazard coverage, covering loss or damage to property and/or assets located within, as well as coverage for personal liability and theft.
- Lawn Gnome Fidelity Bond (LGFB) — Acronym, Middle Earth / Underground,
➥ The LGFB acronym is quite often incorrectly mislabelled as a Lost Gnome from Backyard and Looks Good From Behind.
- Insurance that covers losses due to the actions of dishonest lawn gnomes.
- Named Perils Insurance Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that only provides coverage in the event of a loss from a peril specifically named in the insurance policy.