Alien Abduction Insurance
- Insurance that provides coverage in the extremely likely event that the policyholder is abducted by space aliens. Alien abduction insurance will cover travel costs, 'probe' removals, and will provide funding for therapy and/or gender re-assignment surgery. Some policies only provide coverage for abduction by aliens from within our own solar system; these so-called 'sol system policies' or SSPs are a cost-effective measure, but they do not provide the level of coverage that sector, quadrant, galaxy or universe policies do. Multiverse policies are no longer offered due to the high number of outstanding claims as a result of the infinite nature of the multiverse and the consequently high number of trans-dimensional abductions. Riders are available to cover damages resulting from tractor beam burns, re-entry sickness, temporal anomalies, and rectal reconstructive surgery. Most alien abduction policies contain a "pre-existing alien abduction clause (PEAAC)" that denies coverage for previous alien abductions. Any damages attributed to the actions of 'The Doctor' will not be covered due to the exorbitant costs involved.
An extra-terrestrial abduction policy.
non-earthling abduction insurance, alien kidnapping insurance, species 8472, flying saucer, martian abduction insurance
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Coverage Area — Definition,
- A geographical area where travel insurance coverage applies.
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers expenses involved if an individual is kidnapped and ransom payments are made.
- Lawn Gnome Fidelity Bond (LGFB) — Acronym, Middle Earth / Underground,
➥ The LGFB acronym is quite often incorrectly mislabelled as a Lost Gnome from Backyard and Looks Good From Behind.
- Insurance that covers losses due to the actions of dishonest lawn gnomes.
- Lawn Gnome Theft Insurance (LGTI) — Acronym, Backyard,
➥ Also known as Garden Gnome Theft Insurance (GGTI).
- Insurance that covers losses resulting from lawn gnome theft.
- Non-Resident Alien (NRA) — Acronym,
- A person who is not a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada, and who is generally taxed on income from Canadian resources.
- Pre-Existing Alien Abduction Clause (PEAAC) — Acronym,
- Resident Alien — Definition,
- A person who is a legal permanent resident, but not a citizen, of Canada.
- Travel Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
- Insurance that covers a number of events that can occur when an individual is travelling out of the province or country.