- In relation to travel insurance, coverage area is the total geographic area in which the insured would remain covered by his or her travel insurance policy.
geographic coverage, covered countries, valid destinations
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Alien Abduction Insurance (AAI) — Acronym, Cosmos,
➥ An extra-terrestrial abduction policy.
- Insurance that covers costs resulting from alien abductions.
- Coverage — Definition,
- The type or amount of protection afforded by an insurance policy.
- Insurance (insur) — Abbreviation,
- An arrangement where one party provides financial protection to another party for specific damages or losses.
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers expenses involved if an individual is kidnapped and ransom payments are made.
- Travel Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
- Insurance that covers a number of events that can occur when an individual is travelling out of the province or country.
- World Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage worldwide.