- A type of liability insurance policy that provides the policyholder insurance coverage worldwide. Companies that operate globally or work with international partners may need this form of coverage.
world-wide insurance, global coverage
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Coverage Area — Definition,
- A geographical area where travel insurance coverage applies.
- Insurance (insur) — Abbreviation,
- An arrangement where one party provides financial protection to another party for specific damages or losses.
- Travel Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
- Insurance that covers a number of events that can occur when an individual is travelling out of the province or country.