- Property and/or casualty insurance for individuals and families. Examples of personal lines include automotive insurance and homeowners insurance.
insurance policy, insurance lines
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Automobile Liability Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance coverage for damages caused in traffic collisions.
- Casualty Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers losses and liability from injuries to others and/or damage to the property of others.
- Homeowners Insurance — Definition,
- A policy that includes hazard coverage, covering loss or damage to property and/or assets located within, as well as coverage for personal liability and theft.
- Liability Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for damages caused by an individual or entity's negligence or legal responsibilities.
- Property Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for damages to property from a number of perils.
- Tuition Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers tuition costs if a student is required to leave school in the middle of a semester.