Province of Domicile
- As it pertains to an individual, province of domicile refers to the province where one resides permanently or intends to dwell, regardless of their current location. As it pertains to a company or corporation, the term refers to the province where the business's registered office(s) are located.
province, residency, province of residency
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Domicile — Definition,
- A person's permanent residence.
- Landlord — Definition,
- One who rents or leases his or her property to another person or a business.
- Non-Resident Alien (NRA) — Acronym,
- A person who is not a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada, and who is generally taxed on income from Canadian resources.
- Resident Alien — Definition,
- A person who is a legal permanent resident, but not a citizen, of Canada.
- Title — Definition,
- Evidence of a person's right to possession ownership of a property.