Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- human habitat
Definition of Domicile
- A person's legal or permanent residence.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Province of Domicile — Bank,
- The province where an individual lives or intends to live permanently or for a long term, regardless of the individual's current location.
- Bedroom Community — Definition,
- A suburb in which most residents commute to the city to work.
- Title — Definition,
- Evidence of a person's right to possession ownership of a property.