- A suburb in which most residents live, but do not work. These people commute to the city to work.
urban community, limited employment, plenty of housing, Okotoks, commuters
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Demographics — Definition,
- Characteristics of the population that influence consumption of products and services. They include age, sex, race, family size, level of education, occupation, income and location of residence.
- Domicile — Definition,
- A person's permanent residence.
- Empty Nesters — Definition,
- Men or women whose children have grown up and moved out and who might be in the market for a smaller house.
- Live-work Space — Definition,
- A dwelling, such as a loft, in which the occupant both lives and conducts business.