- The cancellation of a contract as agreed by all of the parties involved.
annulling a contract, repealing a contract, rescinding a contact, retracting a contract, contract rescission
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Cancellation Clause — Definition,
- A provision in a lease or other contract that spells out under what conditions the parties can call off the deal.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.
- Non-Cancellable — Definition,
- A contract or section of a contract that cannot be modified.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) — Acronym,
- A contract that disallows one or more parties from disclosing information covered by the contract.