- The transaction date refers to a calendar date when goods or services were purchased or when banking transactions such as cash advances, deposits, and withdrawals were made.
recorded date, purchase date, selling date
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Closing Date (cloda) — Abbreviation,
- The date a buyer takes possession of a property title.
- Origination Date — Definition,
- The date on which a loan is funded.
- Transaction — Definition,
- Action in a bank account. It may be a deposit, withdrawal, debit card payment, service charge or interest payment.