- A record of business conducted such as an action in a bank account. It may be a deposit, withdrawal, debit card payment, service charge, or interest payment.
sale, bank record, business dealing, undertaking, purchase
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Debit — Definition,
- Another name for withdrawal of funds from your account.
- Deposit — Definition,
- An act of putting a sum of money in to a bank account.
- A sum of money put towards a given transaction. In a property purchase, a deposit signifies the intent to buy, which is paid to the vendor and applied to the principal cost.
- Direct Deposit (DD) — Acronym, Important,
- An automatic deposit of wages or benefits to a customer's bank account.
- Direct Fund Transfer — Definition,
- Similar to a direct deposit.
- Expensing — Definition,
- Government tax law allows individuals to expense certain business activities.
- Foreign Exchange (F/X, FX, FOREX, FE) — Acronym,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- Various instruments used to settle payments for transactions between individuals or organizations using different currencies (e.g., notes, cheques, etc.).
- Transaction Date (TRNSDATE) — Acronym,
- The date that goods or services were purchased or the date the cash advance was made.