Vendor Take Back
- In order to sell a property, the seller will provide all or some of the financing to ensure the transaction.
private funding, seller assistance, loan
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Creative Financing — Definition,
- An innovative or unusual way of structuring a home loan that allows the buyer to buy the house.
- Owner Financing (OF, O/F, OWN) — Acronym,
- A transaction in which the seller lends all or part of the money to the buyer.
- Seller Carryback — Definition,
- A form of financing in which the seller of a property accepts a down payment and agrees to accept payments until the property is paid for.
- Vendor — Definition,
- The seller of a property.