- A company or person offering something for sale.
- In real estate transactions it is the person selling the property.
proprietor, seller, owner, dealer
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Captive Finance Company — Definition,
- A finance company related to a specific dealer or manufacturer.
- Motivated Seller — Definition,
- A home seller who has a strong reason to sell quickly, possibly because of an upcoming relocation or an impending default on a loan.
- Vendor Take Back — Definition,
- Where the seller of the property provides all or some of the financing in order to sell the property.