- A property owner who has an urgent need to sell his or her property quickly. Sellers are often motivated for a fast sale because of time restraints or financial difficulties.
easily enticed, incentive seller, quick sale
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Buyer's Market — Definition,
- When market conditions favour the buyer.
- Motivated Buyer — Definition,
- A prospective buyer who has a strong reason to buy, and quickly.
- Power of Sale — Definition,
- The right of a mortgagee to force the sale of the property without judicial proceedings should default occur.
- Real Estate Agent — Definition,
- A person who is licensed to represent a buyer or seller of land and the buildings and other improvements on it.
- Relocation Benefits — Definition,
- Money and other consideration that an employer gives to employees who move or are transferred at the company's behest. Can include reimbursement for packing and moving, house-hunting trips, and temporary housing and storage.
- Seller's Market — Definition,
- Due to either low supply or high demand, the seller can expect to sell quickly with a high sale price.
- Vendor — Definition,
- The seller of a property.