Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- quick buy
- incentive buyer
- easily enticed
Definition of Motivated Buyer
- A prospective buyer with strong personal reasons who must purchase a property quickly. A strong motivation to buy is generally due to time restraints.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Seller's Market — Definition,
- Due to either low supply or high demand, the seller can expect to sell quickly with a high sale price.
- Buyer's Market — Definition,
- When market conditions favour the buyer.
- Real Estate Agent — Definition,
- A person who is licensed to represent a buyer or seller of land and the buildings and other improvements on it.
- Motivated Seller — Definition,
- A home seller who has a strong reason to sell quickly, possibly because of an upcoming relocation or an impending default on a loan.
- Relocation Benefits — Definition,
- Money and other consideration that an employer gives to employees who move or are transferred at the company's behest. Can include reimbursement for packing and moving, house-hunting trips, and temporary housing and storage.
- Backup Offer — Definition,
- A bid for a property that the owner will consider if the current transaction falls through.