Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- sea vessel insurance
- boat insurance
Definition of Yacht Insurance
- An insurance policy that provides coverage for losses and liability on pleasure boats and yachts. Yacht insurance can cover damages to the boat, damages to the property of others, or liability for personal injury.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Homeowners Insurance — Definition,
- A policy that includes hazard coverage, covering loss or damage to property and/or assets located within, as well as coverage for personal liability and theft.
- Yacht Damage Waiver (YDW) — Acronym,
- Watercraft Non-owned Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers damages to watercraft not owned by the policyholder.
- Voyage Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that covers assets being transported by sea.
- Marine Insurance Policy (MIP) — Acronym,
- Unvalued Marine Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that covers a marine asset to an unspecified dollar amount.
- Valued Marine Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that covers a marine asset up to a specified amount.