- An insurance policy that provides coverage for losses due to unforeseen risks on goods in transit by sea. Also known as "marine cargo insurance", a voyage policy is important for businesses who work in exports.
marine cargo insurance, marine coverage, marine insurance, marine policy, voyage insurance, marine cargo policy, voyage coverage, marine cargo coverage
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Imports — Definition,
- Goods and services produced in other countries and sold in Canada.
- Unvalued Marine Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that covers a marine asset to an unspecified dollar amount.
- Valued Marine Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that covers a marine asset up to a specified amount.
- Watercraft Non-owned Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers damages to watercraft not owned by the policyholder.
- Yacht Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers yacht and pleasure boat owners for damages and liability.