- Goods and services produced in other countries and sold in Canada.
product, merchandise, transported goods, material, cheap plastic toys from China
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Deficit — Definition,
- When expenses surpass income or liabilities surpass assets.
- Exports — Definition,
- Products and services produced in Canada and sold in other countries.
- Surplus — Definition,
- When an entity's income exceeds its expenses.
- Voyage Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that covers assets being transported by sea.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) — Company Est. 1995,
➥ Deals with the global rules of trade between nations.
- An organization that promotes free trade between nations.