- Products and services produced in Canada to be sold in other countries.
freight, shipping, transport
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Deficit — Definition,
- When expenses surpass income or liabilities surpass assets.
- Economic Growth — Definition,
- The rate of change in output from one year to the next.
- Fiscal Deficit — Definition,
- When the government spends more money than it receives in revenue over the course of one year.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) — Acronym,
- The total value of all the goods and services produced by the Canadian economy in a single year.
- Gross National Product (GNP) — Acronym,
- The value of all goods and services accruing to Canadians in a given year. It equals Gross Domestic Product, plus income of Canadians from foreign production, less income from Canadian production earned by non-residents (such as interest and dividends paid to foreign lenders).
- Imports — Definition,
- Goods and services produced in other countries and sold in Canada.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) — Acronym,
- An agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico that allows for freer trade between the three countries.
- Surplus — Definition,
- When an entity's income exceeds its expenses.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) — Company Est. 1995,
➥ Deals with the global rules of trade between nations.
- An organization that promotes free trade between nations.