Terms with Tag Bylaw
- British Columbia Law Institute (BCLI) — Company, British Columbia, Canada,
- Bylaws — Definition,
- The written rules governing an organization such as a homeowners association.
- Law Society of British Columbia (LSBC) — Company Est. 1869, British Columbia, Canada,
- Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC) — Company, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Upzoning — Definition,
- The process, often controversial, of changing the zoning in an area, usually to allow greater density or commercial use. Sometimes the term is used to mean the opposite -- changing the zoning in a broad area to limit growth and density.
- Zoning — Definition,
- Areas within a city limits in which certain types of land uses are allowed. For example, a zoning ordinance might permit houses but not factories in a neighbourhood.