Terms with Tag Humour
- Alien Abduction Insurance (AAI) — Acronym, Cosmos,
➥ An extra-terrestrial abduction policy.
- Insurance that covers costs resulting from alien abductions.
- Confusio-Lexicon Maximus — Definition,
- The rescinding of language in process when none is making nonsense less and therefore incurred but not reported deficiencies in mental capacities are not apparently un-obviously imposed.
- Current Account Secretly Hidden from Loved One (CASHFLO) — Acronym,
- Lawn Gnome Fidelity Bond (LGFB) — Acronym, Middle Earth / Underground,
➥ The LGFB acronym is quite often incorrectly mislabelled as a Lost Gnome from Backyard and Looks Good From Behind.
- Insurance that covers losses due to the actions of dishonest lawn gnomes.
- Lawn Gnome Theft Insurance (LGTI) — Acronym, Backyard,
➥ Also known as Garden Gnome Theft Insurance (GGTI).
- Insurance that covers losses resulting from lawn gnome theft.
- Pre-Existing Alien Abduction Clause (PEAAC) — Acronym,