Terms with Tag Line Of Credit
- Commercial Lines — Definition,
- A broad term referring to insurance policies for professionals, businesses, and other commercial establishments.
- Credit Card (CC) — Acronym, Very Important,
➥ A payment card that gives customers access to a revolving line of credit.
- A plastic card with a coded magnetic stripe that, when signed, entitles its bearer to a revolving line of credit, with a credit limit and interest rate determined by the borrower's income and credit report.
- Credit Card Application (CCA) — Acronym,
- Credit Card Purchase (CCP) — Acronym,
- Credit Line — Definition,
- The maximum money amount available in an open-end credit arrangement such as a credit card or overdraft protection.
- Home Equity Debt — Definition,
- Debt secured by your home.
- Line of Credit (LOC) — Acronym,
- A commitment by a financial institution to lend up to a specified maximum amount to a customer during a specified period of time.
- Personal Line of Credit (PLC) — Acronym,
- Personal Lines — Definition,
- Property and/or casualty insurance policies of individuals or whole families.
- Pre-Approved Credit Card (PACC) — Acronym,
- Purchase Line of Credit (PLOC) — Acronym,