Building and Loan Association
- A financial institution that is designed to help members finance property purchases and real-estate transactions.
savings and loan association
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Developer — Definition,
- To develop or create something.
- Companies that buy land and put up buildings for rent or sale.
- Mortgage (mtg) — Abbreviation, Important,
- A mortgage is a contract stipulating a specific real property, typically a residence or building, as collateral for a loan. The mortgage incurs a rate of interest that varies according to term and other features.
- Mortgage Broker (MB) — Acronym, Important,
- One who finds clients perspective lenders at generally no cost. Mortgage Brokers have a special relationship with lenders and can offer their clients the best rates and service. CanEquity goes through great lengths to ensure you are serviced by the best Mortgage Brokers in Canada.
- Mortgage Rate — Definition, Very Important,
➥ You can compare mortgage rates using this website by clicking 'Rates' above.
- The interest rate on a mortgage loan.
- Real Estate (RE) — Acronym, Very Important,
- A section of land including all the natural resources (above and below the surface) and any permanent buildings or structures located on it. Also known as "realty."
- Real Estate Agent — Definition,
- A person who is licensed to represent a buyer or seller of land and the buildings and other improvements on it.
- Real Estate Attorney — Definition,
- A lawyer who specializes in the transfer of land and buildings and property tax issues.
- Real Property — Definition,
- Permanent, non-movable property, such as land and buildings.