Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- real estate investor
- real estate developer
Definition of Developer
- A person or organization that develops or creates something.
- An individual or company who develops real estate (land) for the erection of houses or buildings for sale or rent.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Subcontractor — Definition,
- A person or company that does specialty work for a general contractor.
- Architectural Fees — Definition,
- Compensation paid to a person who designs buildings.
- Key Lot — Definition,
- A lot of which ownership is essential in acquiring a piece of land for development, either because of its strategic location or the timing of the acquisition.
- Building and Loan Association — Definition,
- A financial institution designed to help members finance real-estate transactions.
- Self-Build Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers a homeowner for problems involved in a construction project.
- Contractor — Definition,
- One who constructs or oversees construction of a house or a large renovation.
- Someone that agrees to furnish materials or perform services at a specified price.