Canada Savings Bond
- A bond issued by the Canadian Government as a safe method for Canadians to acquire savings. The bonds, which are a form of debt, can be cashed with proper identification at any time through most Canadian financial institutions.
interest-bearing certificate, government issued bond
Canadian Savings Bonds, CSBs
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Bond — Definition,
- A certificate of debt issued by a government or corporation guaranteeing payment of the original investment plus interest by a specified future date.
- Debt Issues — Definition,
- The issuance of bonds or other forms of debt on the public markets.
- Fixed-Return Investments — Definition,
- Investments that provide a stable return.
- Investment — Definition,
- Something you put your money into in order to make money.