Certified Annuity Specialist
- A certification issued by the Institute of Business and Finance that indicates an individual has the expertise to provide investment advice to clients about fixed and variable annuities.
annuity expert, certified professional
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Annuity — Definition,
- A regular periodic payment made by an insurance company to a policyholder for a specified period of time.
- A financial instrument that disperses a number of payments over a set period of time.
- Annuity Factor Method — Definition,
- A way of determining the maximum amount an annuitant can withdraw from an annuity before penalties are applied.
- Annuity Table — Definition,
- A table that can be used to find the future value of an annuity.
- Hybrid Annuity — Definition,
- An annuity with both fixed and variable annuity elements.