Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- annuity legend
- annuity chart
- annuitization table
Definition of Annuity Table
- A table used to estimate the value of an annuity at a specific date in the future. For example, one could use an annuity table to calculate the value of an annuity if an individual were to pay $15,000 a year for 10 years with an estimated 4.5% rate of return.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Hybrid Annuity — Bank,
- An annuity with both fixed and variable annuity elements.
- Life Expectancy Method — Definition,
- A method of calculating the appropriate size of payments in an annuity's income phase by estimating the annuitant's life expectancy.
- Annuity — Bank,
- A financial instrument that disperses a number of payments over a set period of time.
- A regular periodic payment made by an insurance company to a policyholder for a specified period of time.
- Commissioners' Reserve Valuation Method — Bank,
- A method used to determine the minimum statutory reserves for annuities and insurance products.
- Future Value of an Annuity (FVA) — Bank,
- The value of an annuity at some future date.
- Present Value Interest Factor of Annuity (PVIFA) — Bank,
- A method used to find an annuity's present value.
- Annual Crediting Cap — Bank,
- The highest rate that can be credited to an equity-indexed annuity in a year.
- Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS) — Acronym, Important,
- A professional who is certified to provide investment advice about annuities to clients.