Present Value Interest Factor of Annuity
Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- current annuity value
- present annuity value
- present value of an annuity
- current value of an annuity
- annuity value
Definition of Present Value Interest Factor of Annuity
- A method used in determining the present value of an annuity or a series of annuities. The present value interest factor of annuity can be used to compare a range of scenarios with different values for interest rates and consecutive dollar withdrawals.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Annuity Factor Method — Definition,
- A way of determining the maximum amount an annuitant can withdraw from an annuity before penalties are applied.
- Life Expectancy Method — Definition,
- A method of calculating the appropriate size of payments in an annuity's income phase by estimating the annuitant's life expectancy.
- Maturity Guarantee — Definition,
- A guarantee that after a certain date a contract, such as a life insurance policy or annuity, will have a minimum dollar value.
- Annuity Consideration — Definition,
- The payment(s) made by an individual in order to accumulate value in an annuity.
- Commissioners' Reserve Valuation Method — Definition,
- A method used to determine the minimum statutory reserves for annuities and insurance products.
- Future Value of an Annuity (FVA) — Acronym,
- The value of an annuity at some future date.
- Annuity Table — Definition,
- A table that can be used to find the future value of an annuity.