Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- records of payment
- balance book
- blank forms
- stack of cheques
- Check Book
Definition of Cheque Book
- A book containing blank forms known as cheques. Cheque books are generally issued to individuals who hold chequing accounts.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Cheque (CK) — Acronym,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- A written order for payment of a certain amount of money.
- Direct Cheque Printers — Definition,
- These operations offer lower prices and greater selection than chequing customers get through their banks. Many of these printers are also printing cheques for banks that use outside printers. Customers must supply most direct cheque companies with a voided cheque or a reorder form from a current batch of cheques and a deposit slip. Names and addresses must match with information on file at the account holder's bank.
- Cheque Register — Definition,
- A book or log where you can record the details of every transaction made in your chequing account.
- Blank Cheque — Definition,
- A cheque that does not have a dollar amount written on it.
- NSF — Definition,
- NSF means Non-sufficient Funds.
- Personalized Cheque — Definition,
- A cheque which has your name and account number printed on it.