- A book containing blank forms known as cheques. Cheque books are generally issued to individuals who hold chequing accounts.
blank forms, records of payment, balance book, journal, stack of cheques
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Blank Cheque — Definition,
- A cheque that does not have a dollar amount written on it.
- Cheque (CK) — Acronym,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- A written order for payment of a certain amount of money.
- Cheque Register — Definition,
- A book or log where you can record the details of every transaction made in your chequing account.
- Direct Cheque Printers — Definition,
- These operations offer lower prices and greater selection than chequing customers get through their banks. Many of these printers are also printing cheques for banks that use outside printers. Customers must supply most direct cheque companies with a voided cheque or a reorder form from a current batch of cheques and a deposit slip. Names and addresses must match with information on file at the account holder's bank.
- NSF — Definition,
- NSF means Non-sufficient Funds.
- Personalized Cheque — Definition,
- A cheque which has your name and account number printed on it.