Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- balance book
- records of payment
- Check Register
Definition of Cheque Register
- A book with space for you to note the details of every transaction in your chequing or combination account.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Cheque (CK) — Acronym,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- A written order for payment of a certain amount of money.
- Cheque Book — Definition,
- A book with blank cheques. The cheques may be personalized or non-personalized.
- Passbook — Definition,
- A book used to record all banking transactions for a designated account.
- Payor — Definition,
- One who makes a payment to another party.
- Payee — Definition,
- The name of the person to whom the money in a cheque is to go.