- A cheque that has an individual's name, address, and account number printed on it.
personal cheque, customized cheque, custom cheque
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Cheque (CK) — Acronym,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- A written order for payment of a certain amount of money.
- Cheque Book — Definition,
- A book with blank cheques. The cheques may be personalized or non-personalized.
- Cheque Clearing — Definition,
- When you write a cheque to a person or a company, the cheque is typically cashed when deposited into a bank account. Your chequing account is then debited for the amount of the cheque and the cheque is said to have "cleared."
- NSF — Definition,
- NSF means Non-sufficient Funds.
- Payee — Definition,
- The name of the person to whom the money in a cheque is to go.
- Payor — Definition,
- One who makes a payment to another party.