- Commercial banking centres serve small- and medium-sized businesses such as franchising, leasing and cash management services.
service provider, corporate banking
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Bank — Definition,
- An institution that acts as a financial intermediary by receiving money from depositors and lenders and also lending to borrowers.
- Commercial Bank (CB) — Acronym,
- A financial institution that provides a broad range of services, from chequing and savings accounts to business loans and credit cards.
- Corporate Banking — Definition,
- Banking services for large firms.
- Franchise — Definition,
- The right to sell products or services under a corporate name or trade mark (established by someone else). This right is usually purchased for cash in addition to a royalty fee on, or a percentage of, all sales.
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) — Acronym,
- A world business organization that brings business people and experts together to formulate policies in such areas as banking, taxation and the environment.