Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- money transfers
- large funds
Definition of Corporate Banking
- Banking services for large corporations or firms. This type of banking is designed to deal with major financial transactions that do not generally take place at a personal banking level.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) — Acronym,
- A world business organization that brings business people and experts together to formulate policies in such areas as banking, taxation and the environment.
- Commercial Banking — Definition,
- Commercial banking centres serve small to medium-sized businesses such as franchising, leasing and cash management services.
- Online Banking (OLB) — Acronym, Important,
- Access by personal computer or terminal to bank information, accounts and certain transactions via the financial institution's web site on the Internet. Also known as Internet banking.