- Parcels or pieces of property that are located next to each other.
consecutive lots, touching, side-by-side, connected
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Key Lot — Definition,
- A lot of which ownership is essential in acquiring a piece of land for development, either because of its strategic location or the timing of the acquisition.
- Land Lot — Definition,
- A piece of land owned by an individual or entity.
- Plat — Definition,
- A map that shows a parcel of land and how it is subdivided into individual lots. Plat maps also show the locations of streets and easements.
- Subdivide — Definition,
- To split something (like a plot of land) into smaller sections.