- The condition of a real-estate agent or broker representing both parties in a transaction.
work both sides, dual representation, firm, brokerage, company
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Agency (agcy) — Abbreviation,
- A relationship between two parties -- a client and an agent -- in which the agent represents the client in transactions with a third party.
- Agent (agt) — Abbreviation,
- A person who acts on behalf of another. In real estate, an agent is a person who conducts transactions on behalf of sellers and sometimes buyers.
- Broker (Bkr) — Abbreviation,
- A person or firm who acts on behalf of another.
- Dual Agent — Definition,
- A real estate agent who acts for both parties in a property sale.
- Real Estate Agent — Definition,
- A person who is licensed to represent a buyer or seller of land and the buildings and other improvements on it.
- Realtor — Definition,
- A real estate broker or an associate holding active membership in a real estate board.