- An acquisition where one company purchases another and the management of the target company approves of the purchase.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Annex — Definition,
- To add one thing onto another.
- Backflip Takeover — Definition,
- A form of takeover where the purchasing company becomes a subsidiary of the purchased company.
- Hostile Takeover — Definition,
- When a company purchases another but the target company's management does not approve.
- Reverse Takeover — Definition,
- The purchase of a public company by a private company, often to avoid the IPO process.
- Takeover — Definition,
- The purchase of a company by another.