Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- insurable property title
Definition of Insurable Title
- A title that a title insurance company is willing to insure.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Title — Definition,
- Evidence of a person's right to possession ownership of a property.
- Clear Title — Definition,
- Title not burdened by liens or legal questions.
- Title Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers title defects and ownership challenges on a property.
- Title Defect — Definition,
- A legal claim by others to property, or the right to make demands upon an owner.
- Lien — Definition,
- A legal hold or claim of a creditor on the property of another.
- Encroachment — Definition,
- An improvement, such as a fence, that illegally extends onto another property or impedes the neighbour's use of that property.