- A detailed list of all goods and materials in stock that is compiled at regularly scheduled intervals over the operating year.
- The amount of goods and raw materials in stock and ready for sale.
merchandise, stock, goods
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Business (busn) — Abbreviation,
- A company, either for-profit or non-profit.
- Commercial, industrial or professional activities undertaken by an entity.
- Economic activities of a given type.
- Business Insurance — Definition,
- An umbrella term for insurance that covers various losses that may arise due to the operation of a business.
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) — Acronym,
- An expense that appears on a business's income statement and represents the inventory cost of the goods sold during a particular period.
- Insurance Claim — Definition,
- An application for benefits made by an insurance policyholder after an insured event.
- Listing Inventories — Definition,
- The dwellings for sale in a given market.
- Property Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for damages to property from a number of perils.
- Value Reporting Form — Definition,
- A form used to keep track of a business's current inventory value.
- Waiver of Inventory — Definition,
- An option for an insurance company to choose not to inventory undamaged assets after a claim.