Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- legal description
Definition of Legal Mortgage
- The written geographical description of a property as described in the land register.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Metes and Bounds — Definition,
- A surveyor's legal description of a parcel of land, defined by measurements and angles.
- Bill of Sale (BS) — Acronym, Important,
- A written document that serves as evidence of the transfer of title to personal property.
- Real Estate (RE) — Bank, Very Important,
- A section of land including all the natural resources (above and below the surface) and any permanent buildings or structures located on it. Also known as "realty."
- Title — Definition,
- Evidence of a person's right to possession ownership of a property.
- Legal Description (lgdc) — Abbreviation,
- A way of identifying a piece of property in writing that is acceptable to a court.