Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- structural significance
- aesthetic design
- engineering feat
- building importance
Definition of Architectural Significance
- A measure of the impact or importance of a building. The functional or aesthetic design of the building, and/or the methods used to construct the building can all add or detract from a building's architectural significance
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Historic Preservation (HP) — Acronym,
- A movement to protect buildings with historic value from destruction or extensive renovation.
- Historic Structure — Definition,
- Important structure significant to history
- Contributing Property — Definition,
- Buildings within a historic district are either contributing or non-contributing properties with regards to historic value.