- A measurement of lumber that is equal to 1 inch thick, 1 foot long, and 1 foot wide.
measurement, square foot
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Acre Foot (AF) — Acronym,
- The water or other material needed to cover an acre of land one foot deep. Equivalent to exactly 43,560 cubic feet.
- Dimension Plans — Definition,
- Diagrams that show location of building outlines and other improvements on a lot, but which are not as detailed as blueprints.
- Square Footage — Definition,
- The area within a building, calculated by measuring the rooms by length and width.